TUSCALOOSA AREA MPO MEETINGS
The Tuscaloosa Area Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO) will hold the following meetings:
1. Bicycle and Pedestrian Committee (BPC), Monday, April 10, 2017, 10:00 a.m.
2. Citizens Transportation Advisory Committee (CTAC), Tuesday, April 11, 2017, 5:00 p.m.
3. Technical Coordinating Committee (TCC), Thursday, April 13, 2017, 10:00 a.m.
4. Metropolitan Planning Organization (Policy Committee), Monday, April 17, 2017, 2:00 p.m.
PERSPECTIVES ON WEST ALABAMA - LOOKING AT OUR REGION’S ECONOMY
The West Alabama Regional Commission is interested in how you see the economic future of the region in order to guide a new 5-year economic development plan.
We are inviting you to join the conversation via the online survey link below. The survey should take no more than 10 minutes. Responses will be collected through April 9th, 2017.
Thank you for taking part in this opportunity to guide your region!
WEST ALABAMA RPO MEETINGS
The West Alabama Rural Planning Organization (RPO) will hold the following meetings:
1. Citizens Transportation Advisory Committee (CTAC)
A. Bibb County – April 24, 2017, 6:00 p.m. - Brent City Hall, 22 1st Street, Brent, AL
B. Fayette County – April 25, 2017, 5:00 p.m. - Fayette County Commission Chamber, 103 1st Avenue NW, Fayette, AL
C. Greene County – April 27, 2017, 11:00 a.m. - James C. Poole Library, 219 Prairie Avenue, Eutaw, AL
D. Hale County – April 18, 2017, 5:00 p.m. - Moundville Library, 279 Market Street, Moundville, AL
E. Lamar County – April 20, 2017 6:00 p.m. - Lamar County Commission Chamber, 44690 Highway 17, Vernon, AL
F. Pickens County – April 27, 2017, 9:00 a.m. – Pickens County Commission, 20 Phoenix Ave, Carrollton, AL
2. Technical Coordinating Committee (TCC), Thursday, May 4, 2017 - 2:00 p.m.
3. RPO Policy Committee, Friday, May 5, 2017 - 10:30 a.m.
The Technical Coordinating Committee and Policy Committee meetings will be held at the West Alabama Regional Commission located at 4200 Highway 69 North, Northport, Alabama.